Linuxworld, the day after

Evan Leibovitch evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 27 14:45:33 UTC 2006

Hello all,

Let me be the first to comment on how well organized and executed was
the GTALUG presence at LinuxWorld. It was professional and engaging. The
NewTLUG meeting was well attended and IMO went quite well, even if it
did run a bit long (though I will take partial responsibilty for that :-) ).

In all, from what I could see it was a well-run presence and a great
effort. Colin and the team are to be commended and congratulated.

- Evan