Microsoft: 'We're the Victim'

Mike Kallies mike.kallies-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 26 15:08:47 UTC 2006

> These people are in the game for the money, not the product or its
> quality. ...

Just like Wired.

I can't bear to read them anymore.  I'm sure they're just exaggerating
about something somebody at MS said so as to express an inflamatory
viewpoint that matches stereotypes about the company.

Does anybody know if the AP article was given to any other news
sources or does Wired have exclusive rights to that article?  There
are a few similar articles out there, but none I found worded
identically.  Could the author be tailoring the spin for their
customer publications?

I wonder if MCP Magazine will pick up a variant :-)

-Mike