OpenOffice / PDF question

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 26 03:23:37 UTC 2006

On 4/25/06, Madison Kelly <linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I have a windows machine here at work that I might try installing it on
> if I can't find any other way to do it.

It's not a tool for obtaining generic input from a user, but It does
make for a great default Windoh's printer (particularly on laptops).
Well worth a look-see if you're not running OOo or Adobe software.

--
Scott Elcomb
psema4.gotdns.com

"A revolution is coming - a revolution which will be
peaceful if we are wise enough; compassionate if we care
enough; successful if we are fortunate enough - but a
revolution which is coming whether we will it or not. We
can affect its character, we cannot alter its inevitability."

  - John F. Kennedy