Debian Repository GPG question for Opera

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 25 15:14:58 UTC 2006

On Tue, Apr 25, 2006 at 11:12:10AM -0400, bassix-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org wrote:
> If you think they will listen to me, then I will do that... :-)

They might.

> I thought maybe there was a different specific key that I had to get,
> like I needed to do for the Marillat Repositories.

You aren't missing a key since they didn't even sign it in the first
place.  Maybe they just hadn't realized it since many people just
download the deb from the web page and don't know it has a repository
available.  Sarge doesn't check release signatures so it would be
working fine as it is.

> Or I can just ignore the security message...

You can just ignore it.

Len Sorensen