Awesome demo of "Municator"

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 25 12:54:51 UTC 2006

On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 10:54:16PM -0400, Sy Ali wrote:
> Cute.  Reminds me of a game console.  Thanks for sharing.
>
> Would I get one?  Well.. it has some serious cuteness factor, plus
> it's quiet.  If I could run my own software on it then maybe, but
> since I can't (since much of my software won't compile on it) I
> wouldn't be interested.
>
> How long would it take for MAME to get ported to it?  *blink*

xmame would probably compile and run (although probably not that fast)
on it.  Probably similar to me running mame on an athlon 700.  Then
again it might be a bit faster, since x86 was never a good architecture
for emulating other cpus.

Maybe I should get one of these and an nslu2 to get more architectures
for running debian on. :)

Len Sorensen