Awesome demo of "Municator"

Sy Ali sy1234-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 25 02:54:16 UTC 2006

On 4/24/06, Walter Dnes <waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>   US$146 super-compact computer running (taa-daa) linux on a VIA chip as
> shown at CEBIT 2006.  Their slogan is "Say NO to Wintel".  Warning; the
> following link is to an 11 minute plus AVI video file.  At 84,823,686
> bytes, dialup users are out of luck.  The link is...
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9203462148706105599

Cute.  Reminds me of a game console.  Thanks for sharing.

Would I get one?  Well.. it has some serious cuteness factor, plus
it's quiet.  If I could run my own software on it then maybe, but
since I can't (since much of my software won't compile on it) I
wouldn't be interested.

How long would it take for MAME to get ported to it?  *blink*