teksavvy

Vince Hillier vince-WxfNDWQh5LNIo2TaICnI/Q at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 21 02:25:44 UTC 2006

Ansar Mohammed wrote:

> Is anyone using teksavvy? I am planning on moving from simpatico to
> teksavvy?

I used teksavvy for 3 years, they're a great ISP.  My plan with them
consisted of a 3mb dsl line, a /29, delegated reverse dns for less then
Rogers/Sympatico.  They also didn't mind the fact that I ran about 6
servers from my network.

While they don't officially support linux, they're more then helpful,
all the time.  Rocky, Marc, and Doug (not sure if doug is still there)
were extremely patient in getting me up and running 3 years ago, going
way out of there way to meet my insane requests.  This is the reward of
dealing with "smaller" ISPs.  They usually care about their customers,
unlike the huge conglomerates.

I referred at least 3-5 people to their service, and they're still with
them without an complaints.

Vince