neat script

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 20 16:28:57 UTC 2006

> > Maybe Google should set up an xxx classification for its images
> > collection. soon.

There is a CGI parameter called '&safe' that can be set to 'on'.
Don't know what the Google API's equivalent is yet.

> http://labs.google.com/faq.html#contact doesn't help at all.
>
> Anyone know if they have a suggestion-box type email account or interface?

Asked on google.public.support.general

--

As a kid, I would havve loved to have been able to make books in this
way.  Choose your own adventure style.  I tried it once - when I was

If it could be made safe, I'd like to see it.

--
Scott Elcomb
psema4.gotdns.com

"A revolution is coming - a revolution which will be
peaceful if we are wise enough; compassionate if we care
enough; successful if we are fortunate enough - but a
revolution which is coming whether we will it or not. We
can affect its character, we cannot alter its inevitability."

  - John F. Kennedy