neat script

Peter plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 20 06:20:27 UTC 2006

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006, Scott Elcomb wrote:

> On 4/19/06, Peter <plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>> http://blog.outer-court.com/story/
>
> Lol - that is kinda cool.  Some supplemental coding - say to support a
> minimal thesaurus - would help flesh it out.  For example, I tried "My
> spaceship is orange, and very fast."  which worked ok - except that no
> pic's are returned for the word "my."

Hmm, strange dinosaurs at unc.edu ? try this: 'tyrannosaurs and pterodactyls'
What the **** is that ?

Maybe Google should set up an xxx classification for its images
collection. soon. Can you picture the image story visualizer being used
to tech kids the names of objects and the occasional pterodactyl showing
up ?

Peter