Anyone with Roger's Lite accounts?

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 15 19:06:28 UTC 2006

William Park wrote:
> I'm thinking about trying Roger's internet Lite account (1M down, 128k
> up, $31.95 month).  Partly, because I get 5% discount if I bundle 2
> services (cable + internet, in my case).
>
> Anyone has horror stories to talk me out of it?

I have the Extreme 5 Mb/800 Kb service and it works fine.  The "Lite"
should be similar, though slower and only one mail ID.  Incidentally,
the IP addresses on Rogers, while DHCP, change so seldom that they're
virutally static.  You also get a consistent, though long, host name
that never changes, so long as you use the same NIC & modem.