GNU FDL License vs. Creative Commons

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 14 21:06:08 UTC 2006

On 4/14/06, Sy Ali <sy1234-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On 4/14/06, Scott Elcomb <psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> > [2] "Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from
> > the copyright holder"
>
> I noticed this, but I didn't realise it could be used as a
> notification system for the non-commercial license case.  Cool.

Heheh.  Can you do me a favor, Sy?

If you're going to change the license on the image at
http://jrandomhacker.info/Image:Forest_and_mist_1.jpg please let me
know?

Reason I ask is 'cause I hijacked that image for my project
(attribution given, of course. ;-)

--
Scott Elcomb
psema4.gotdns.com

"A revolution is coming - a revolution which will be
peaceful if we are wise enough; compassionate if we care
enough; successful if we are fortunate enough - but a
revolution which is coming whether we will it or not. We
can affect its character, we cannot alter its inevitability."

  - John F. Kennedy