85% languages (was Re:Linux fat/bloated)

billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 14 00:50:58 UTC 2006

So PHP, Java, are just hitting puberty, Ruby has its hormones raging, Python is now an obnoxious teenager, Perl just hit adulthood and is confused, and tcl is pushing middle age and is complaining about its back and knees going.

Of course Fortran is looking to retire, but can't convince anyone to let it.

Bill