OSS on Win32 app to replace MS Access?

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 13 21:07:28 UTC 2006

On 4/13/06, Madison Kelly <linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>   Does anyone know of a free (oss ideally) app for windows that replaces
> MS Access? I've never used access so a plain google wouldn't really help
> me because I need something that works well. Anyone here have any
> experience/recommendations?

Borland Paradox was traditionally an answer; Lotus Approach has also
been popular.

Building something like this tends to be insufficiently "personally
rewarding" in and of itself for this sort of thing to be available for
free.  Not with the prices of Windows tools...
"The true  measure of a  man is how he treats  someone who can  do him
absolutely no good." -- Samuel Johnson, lexicographer (1709-1784)