Disk space by filetype

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 13 09:12:52 UTC 2006

Many years ago i went and stripped my binaries,
killed X,
something in X required atleast one of its files to be non-stripped,
i just restored the /usr/X11R6 and it gave me my graphics back.
I stripped everything else on the system fine however.

Doesn't pay to get to picky with space savings,
i just bought two 500GB hardrives for 340$ each,
this shit just keeps coming down in price.

I take 20GB drives out of servers, and smash them to distroy the data on them,
thats a whole lot cheaper then formatting them (truely format them to clean them)
and try and peddle them for 3$ each.

I am sure some of the refurb shops must have used 20GB HD's for 5$ a peice, if that?

-tl