MP3 Players

Pavel Zaitsev pavel-XHBUQMKE58M at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 13 08:21:41 UTC 2006

> Thanks to all for the pointers, it really gave me a good idea what to
> look for. I found a couple of players at Staples which play MP3 and Ogg
> (iRiver and Samsung), so that's probably the way I'll go.

Don't get iriver, since they have fallen to dark side not only legally
but technically too. Their new players aren't supported even by old
iriver software. And supplied package comes only for windows.
From reviews Samsung memory stick may well be the bargain. If you want
to go for sound quality i'd recommend shuffle. I read some very
technical reviews, specifying that shuffle is best of the ipods in terms
of sound quality, better then any their other offerings.
Cheers,
Pavel