unsubscribing... etc

Sy Ali sy1234-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 12 14:10:56 UTC 2006

On 4/11/06, Zbigniew Koziol <softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> The requested URL /subscribe.shtml was not found on this server.

Aah, so the problem lives on.  There have been a few other people who
have brought this up over the past long while.  I'd help, but I've no
clue where to begin to find the mailing list footer.

In the meantime, I hope the info on the wiki is correct:
http://tlug.ss.org/wiki/Mailing_lists

    Please send a mail to:

    tlug-request-HcP7FbCj2GFAfugRpC6u6w at public.gmane.org
    tlug-announce-request-HcP7FbCj2GFAfugRpC6u6w at public.gmane.org

    And in the body of the message, place only:

    "subscribe" to subscribe or "unsubscribe" to unsubscribe, without
the quotes.