Linux World Canada Button List

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 10 19:18:14 UTC 2006

I am going to be making up some 2.25" round metal
buttons with the GTALug logo for the Linux World
Canada show. The plan is to have buttons like you
would see for election campaigns (the "Vote for Jane
Smith" type buttons), with the GTALug logo and the
person's name superimposed on the badge.

What I want to know is who will be at the show and
wants one of these buttons. I am planning to make up
badges for everyone who has volunteered for the booth,
but beyond that I would like all the GTALug people who
will be at the show, volunteering or not to have one
of these badges. So, who wants a GTALug button?

Colin McGregor