Booth volunteers wanted...

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 10 17:32:27 UTC 2006

April 25th and 26th the Linux World Canada show will
be on down at the Metro Convention Centre, and I am
looking to staff (well, overstaff) the GTALug booth.

At the moment I have a list of 10 people who are game
to staff the GTALug booth, and I am looking for maybe
10 more people. What I want is a situation we have 2
people in the booth at all times, where volunteers
will spend 1-2 hours working the booth each day and
then can spend most of the time looking in on the
other booths, exhibits, etc.. In other I want a
situation were things are light on the booth duties,
heavy on the learn from the other booths. Here is a
list of the people who have currently volunteered for
booth duty:

- Cheah, Ming
- Chillcott, Gordon
- Cunningham, Leah