For the young 'uns...

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 8 01:22:44 UTC 2006

--- James Knott <james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Scott Elcomb wrote:
> > I'll be away for the weekend but I am curious to
> hear from the younger
> > Open Souce crowd.
> >
> > Is there any interest for a House/Lan party?

I think I would be game for such a thing, and
depending on event size I MIGHT even be game for
hosting such an event. Hummm, I would have to upgrade
the bedroom ethernet ports to 100 Base-T...currently
the bedrooms (unlike the rest of the house) are only
10 Base-T...

> And perhaps have some singing at the party?
>
> "This lan is your lan.  This lan is my lan..."  ;-)

Have a look at:

http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20040815

Colin McGregor