For the young 'uns...

Sacha Chua sacha-ctE++fEYmiYdc6zLPptBHg at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 7 22:20:04 UTC 2006

"Scott Elcomb" <psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> writes:

> I'll be away for the weekend but I am curious to hear from the
> younger Open Souce crowd. Is there any interest for a House/Lan
> party?

Hey, I'd love to meet other young 'uns. <grin> I'll be out from April
23 to April 30. Maybe May 5 or 6? Bring your favorite game / project /
hack / whatever. (Mine would be my really hairy ~/.emacs config, I
guess... ;) )

--
Sacha Chua <sacha-ctE++fEYmiYdc6zLPptBHg at public.gmane.org> - open source, free software geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, public speaking