For the young 'uns...

Jamon Camisso jamon.camisso-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 7 22:15:12 UTC 2006

Jason Spiro wrote:
> 2006/4/7, Jamon Camisso <jamon.camisso-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org>:
>>> Is there any interest for a House/Lan party?
>
> Jamon,
>
> I'd definitely be interested, the problem is that though I'm only 21
> I've stopped learning new games.
>
> Except NetHack. I only started a few months ago and now I'm already 1%
> through the game! :-D
>
> Too bad NetHack isn't multiplayer...

Same goes for angband...

>> Depending on where it is and how young a young 'un must be, I can say
>> that I'd be interested. Some of the fellows who listen to LUGradio
>> regularly have suggested finding a pub  and listening there at some
>> point as well (a pub that will bear with the language and listeners).
>
> It'd be even better if we made our own podcast in competition to
> LUGRadio, coming out, say, every 2 months. Would people on list be
> interested?

Sure, that sounds like a great idea! jokosher (the lugradio project for
a multitrack audio editor) would be a great tool to use too. I'm sure
that many people on this list and in the Toronto area would be
interesting to interview and would be only to happy to speak.
Competition? Hmm, collaboration or representation sound like better
words to me.

Jamon