For the young 'uns...

Jason Spiro jasonspiro-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 7 21:59:17 UTC 2006

> My I suggest Crossfire:
>
> http://crossfire.real-time.com
>
> There are a few forks too.
Hmm, I think I'll look into that.

For now I just use Slash'EM over Don Libes' kibitz(1) with my cousin.
We take turns and constantly discuss strategy and what to do next.
Since he's on Windoze, I've made him an account, he SSHes in, and he
kibitzes in to localhost. We use Skype for VoIP because GnomeMeeting
requires too many open ports and I use a cheap off-the-shelf SMC
router.

(For those of you who've never used kibitz: Kibitz comes in the
expect(1) examples folder, but it's a very well-debugged script that
lets two people cooperatively play NetHack*H*H*H*H*H*H*H*H*H*H*H I
mean, work on software development and other worthy projects.)

:-)
Jason