sco:ibm lawsuit

Peter plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 7 07:34:09 UTC 2006

On Fri, 7 Apr 2006, Jamon Camisso wrote:

>> That is what I was alluding to with Kafkas 'Lawsuit'. In it, a man is
>> accused of a crime, judged, and convicted. He never finds out what he is
>> accused of. Catch 22 without *any* hilarity.
>
> Having only ever read The Metamorphosis, that allusion (and the Catch 22) was
> lost on me. I'll them to my list of things to read. In this case though, I
> can't see how IBM will be convicted.

http://www.fragmentsweb.org/stuff/10kafka.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trial
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catch_22

Note: Kafka is not easy reading. He hated paragraph breaks for some
reason. Joseph Heller is too easy reading, and it usually makes people
re-read it a few times later looking for wisdom missed the first few
times ;-)

Peter