Proxy websites

billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 6 16:52:12 UTC 2006

The real question is should he be trying to get around the security the company put in. Such behaviour is grounds for dismissal. Quite a few companies deliberately put up lame security solutions and simply watch the logs for the people to go around them because it is a sign that such people are wasting company time on personal business.

Bill