Negroponte to Gates: I think we need to collaborate and not go to war.

Rick Tomaschuk rickl-ZACYGPecefkm4kRHVhTciCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 5 13:47:04 UTC 2006

Bill Gates the philanthropist and Bill Gates the businessman are in
conflict," Negroponte said after the speech. "I think we need to
collaborate and not go to war."

IMHO Gates/Ballmer are egomaniacs - Obsessive preoccupation with the
self. One of the first things taught in program design (the course which
I took anyways...) are the concept of 'egoless programming'.

http://www.TorontoNUI.ca