April TUX Magazine

Rick Tomaschuk rickl-ZACYGPecefkm4kRHVhTciCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 5 13:25:19 UTC 2006

I had a surprising amount of resistance, confusion, grief, repeating
stories ad nauseam from the order desk and supervisors concerning my
simple NUI ad for a non profit group in the classifieds. First and
foremost TC/Computer Paper later HUB were surprisingly unconcerned with
weather my ad was placed or not and the billing dept was more trouble to
deal with than was worth. If you'll notice they've dropped classifieds
all together...so make your own conclusion. As was pointed out 'rags'
make their $$ with advertising. I'm sure if I bought a whole page there
wouldn't have been a problem.
RickT
http://www.TorontoNUI.ca