April TUX Magazine

Jason Spiro jasonspiro-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Apr 2 15:07:11 UTC 2006

He writes for Hub Canada.

IIRC, Toronto Computes / The Computer Paper had been getting thinner
and thinner over the years and finally decided some time ago to stop
publishing tabloid-size newspapers and to put out a very thin,
full-color magazine-size paper instead. The new format focuses much
more on gadgets and less on computing.

Good publication, but IMO not enough Linux coverage. :)

Jason