April TUX Magazine

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sun Apr 2 14:18:52 UTC 2006

--- Jamon Camisso <jamon.camisso-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Just wanted to say good job to both Colin and Evan
> for their respective
> contributions to the April issue of TUX. Thanks
> guys!

Thanks for the kind words.

In looking through the issue I noticed the "Gadget
Guy" article is by a Sean Carruthers, who according to
the mini-biography is "a freelance technology
journalist from Toronto". This is not a name I am
familiar with, is he on the list here, and just been
keeping a LOW profile? Or is this someone we should
encourage to join the list? Or is the above note the
literal truth, but not the whole truth (i.e.: I could
say I am from Burlington, Ontario, even though I have
not lived there since age 8), and has no interest in
things in Toronto?

Colin McGregor