Question for TLUGgers: How can Canada take a leading role in FOSS?

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Apr 2 11:00:23 UTC 2006

On 4/2/06, Tarver <tarverator-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> If you are on this list, I would answer:  "Keep doing what you are doing, and vote Green."

I hope I'm on this list.  If not then it's time for a trip to the
doctor's office.  lol.

Will do and will do.  =)

Found the Greens had things to say about FOSS back during the 2004
election.  It'll be interesting to watch the party's leadership race:

http://newsletter.greenparty.ca/Media_Release/

--
Scott Elcomb
psema4.gotdns.com

"A revolution is coming - a revolution which will be
peaceful if we are wise enough; compassionate if we care
enough; successful if we are fortunate enough - but a
revolution which is coming whether we will it or not. We
can affect its character, we cannot alter its inevitability."

  - John F. Kennedy