"U.S. Asks European Union to Be Fair in Microsoft Case"

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 1 23:15:46 UTC 2006

On 4/1/06, Evan Leibovitch <evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Paul Sutton wrote:
>
> > Have forwarded this to my local lug in the UK. May also contact the
> > UKIP (UK Independance party,) who speak out against European policy,
> > We don't want to be dictated to by Europe, and certainly not the US,
>

> To me, it's downright charming to know that a political party exists to
> assert British independence from America.

Isn't it though?  Maybe it's 'cause I'm from Hamilton and all, but the
last time I checked, Canadians (when they were Brit's) where the only
people to EVER sack Washington.

Heheh.  =)

In all seriousness though, the US has lots of bright folks.  It's
simply awful that so much greed has worked it's way into Capitalism.
The balance is off.

For what it's worth, the FSF and the EFF are beacons for me - kinda
like the CN Tower, just nobody seems to remember.

--
Scott Elcomb
psema4.gotdns.com

"A revolution is coming - a revolution which will be
peaceful if we are wise enough; compassionate if we care
enough; successful if we are fortunate enough - but a
revolution which is coming whether we will it or not. We
can affect its character, we cannot alter its inevitability."

  - John F. Kennedy