"U.S. Asks European Union to Be Fair in Microsoft Case"

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 1 10:15:16 UTC 2006

On 3/31/06, JoeHill <joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 15:24:10 -0500
> Scott Elcomb got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:
>
> > "U.S. Asks European Union to Be Fair in Microsoft Case"

lol.

> This from a country that has consistently violated every single document it's
> ever signed, from it's own constitution to treaties to trade agreements to arms
> control agreements to, etc. etc.
>
> Microsoft has a good friend in that bunch of gangster thugs.
>
> Sorry, I know this is about MS, but my sense of irony went off like a
> clarion ;-)
>
> The bad news is, the EU will probably kowtow (sp?), but the *great* news is
> the US, and MS, are rapidly losing ground where the growth is strongest: Latin
> America and Asia.
>
> Bye bye MS, bye bye US. Good riddance.

I've no problem with Windows (besides the standard security concerns).
 My problem is with the Leadership at MicroSoft.  Gates and his
company have done a lot for getting computer technology to the masses.
 Unfortunately, it gave them big heads.

As far as the US thing goes, I also just found this:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/03/31/senate.censure.ap/index.html?section=cnn_latest

These are "volatile" times methinks.

--
Scott Elcomb
psema4.gotdns.com

"A revolution is coming - a revolution which will be
peaceful if we are wise enough; compassionate if we care
enough; successful if we are fortunate enough - but a
revolution which is coming whether we will it or not. We
can affect its character, we cannot alter its inevitability."

  - John F. Kennedy