Rich Text Editor

Mike Newman presidentofthefuture-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 28 20:00:59 UTC 2005

On 9/27/05, Imran . <imranqau-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> as part of my regular work, i have to compose graphical email messages. On
> Hotmail and Yahoo, on IE i can use this feature. When i checked their help
> it said "sorry, we do not provide this feature for Netscape".
If we can believe what we read on Slashdot, Yahoo! Mail is going to be
getting a makeover of Gmail-ish proportions in the very near future.
It's going to look/work like Thunderbird/OE and, since Yahoo! has been
releasing official Firefox toolbars, we can only assume that this new
interface will be somewhat standards-compliant.

As for Hotmail, you're probably out of luck. I can recommend switching
to FastMail - not only does it have a Firefox-compatible rich text
editor (and IMAP that they encourage you to use), but it has the
ability to check Hotmail accounts and you can set up "personalities"
that will change your From: header at will. You'll just have to
readjust to having only 10MB of storage. ;)

Regards,
Mike
--
Get Firefox - Take back the Web