Rich Text Editor

Kevin Cozens kcozens-qazKcTl6WRFWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 28 18:16:48 UTC 2005

Imran . wrote:
> Is there any way that i can use this feature on Linux (Firefox, Mozilla,
> Konquerer). or is there any other email service for Linux that provides
> similar functionality.

Look at the list of available extensions for Mozilla and for FireFox. One of
them (I don't remember its name) is supposed to let web servers think you are
running a different browser than you really are. You would be able to have
your browser tell the servers you are running IE when you are not. As long as
the remote site doesn't want to use a browser plug-in unique to IE you should
be ok.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.interlog.com/~kcozens/ |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172        |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus: