Sitemafia Interactive Hiring PHP Developers

James Golick jamesgolick-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 27 15:27:01 UTC 2005

Contract Positions available at Sitemafia Interactive

We're looking for motivated individuals, for contract-based
positions, on an ongoing basis.

Location: Toronto is preferable, but not necessary.
Compensation: TBD based on skillset, and experience.

Purpose and Skills:
Development of internet based applications, with a strong
focus on back-end solutions.

At Sitemafia, we are strongly committed to opensource
development, and a strong knowledge of opensource
platforms is essential.

Other skills that are absolutely necessary:
Strong knowledge of PHP 5
Understanding of Object Oriented Programming
MySQL 4.x (including 4.1's extensions) programming
Working knowledge of linux (mostly Debian, but some RH)

Skills that would be useful:
Apache2
Perl
Other SQL based DBs
MySQL administration
phpMyAdmin
Postfix MTA
C/C++

A successful candidate would be a highly motivated, and
organized individual, who enjoys programming.
Communication skills, and professional manner will also
be essential.

Please forward a resume and cover letter to me directly
at james-HlCCDKbyXtVcxFS+bPV8GQ at public.gmane.org Also, feel free to contact me
regarding the position at 647-828-8718. Or see a very
old version of our website at http://www.sitemafia.com

Please note, the reason for not updating our own site
is because we've been too busy since the release of
that one in '03. That's why we're looking for you!

Thanks,
James Golick
Sitemafia Interactive
james-HlCCDKbyXtWB+jHODAdFcQ at public.gmane.org