PCB Help...Again

David C. Chipman dchipman-rYHPKw+MWrk at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 21 02:55:00 UTC 2005

	Hi Lance,

		It's good to hear from you again. However, what we need is the output
from standard-error, not standard-output. The command you want is as
follows:

			make 2> make.err

		Then upload the make.err file to your web-server instead. Have you
contacted the maintainers of of PCB yet? Best of luck getting this stuff
to work,

			-David Chipman

On Tue, 2005-09-20 at 21:49 -0400, Lance F. Squire wrote:
> Here's the output from the make file.
>
> http://glankonian.com/~lance/make.out
>
> Sorry for the delay, much else going on...
>
> Lance F. Squire

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary,
and those who don't.