Linux programming (and other) jobs in Ottawa.

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 19 18:52:01 UTC 2005

On Mon, Sep 19, 2005 at 02:07:15PM -0400, G. Matthew Rice wrote:
> Christopher Browne <cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> writes:
> > It's kind of disappointing...
>
> Once you take out the people that work(ed) for Corel->HCC->Rebel.com->Xandros
> how's the ratio look :)
>
> You also forgot to mention that their lug is bigger than our lug.
>
> Just kidding around.  You're right, it's disappointing.

Probably, because too many splintering, caused by too many pissing
contests.

Matt, is Starnix interested in working with GTALUG in going after
contracts?  Every body have their own boats, but rising tide will lift
everyone.  GTALUG is about Linux advocacy and education, and should work
to make sure that tide comes sooner and with more force.

--
William Park <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org>, Toronto, Canada
BashDiff: Super Bash shell