Lug meeting info needed

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sun Sep 18 16:31:09 UTC 2005

John McGregor wrote:
> Hi Folks
>    I have a friend that works for IBM and lives in Brampton that is just
> starting to explore Linux. Would the people responsible please post the
> meeting times and other particulars for the NewTlug and PHlug sessions
> so that I can pass the info on to him?

PHlug meets at "Mulligan's", a pub on Dundas St., between Southdown Rd.
and Winston Churchill Blvd.  However, it's more of a "shoot the breeze"
session, rather than an organized meeting.

Also, today I posted some links for Novell/SuSE info as well as Tux
magazine.  Perhaps you could send those to your friend, particularly
Tux, as it's geared for new users.  Also, he should be able to find some
internal Linux courses at IBM.