(resent) Ballmer vows to kill Linux giant Google

billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 16 22:42:16 UTC 2005

On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 06:30:47PM -0400, ted leslie wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 17:48:48 -0400
> Rick Tomaschuk <rickl-ZACYGPecefkm4kRHVhTciCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>
> > The foot up MS has enjoyed has been as a result of working with Intel
> > combined with IGNORING laws which their country put in place to prevent
> > "Kings and Rulers". Ignoring antitrust laws has propelled Windows and
> > Office into the position they now hold. The DOJ refuses to enforce the
> > law with any teeth so we end up with these spoiled children controlling
> > the economic structure to their own benefit. Read the penalties in the
> > US antitrust law which have been ignored. MS should not now exist in the
> > scale they do. Look at the antitrust remedy...
> > RickT
>
> I couldn't have said it better myself,
> and to top it all off, for all of bills illegal activity ..... the Queen Knights him ..
> or some such title that immediately insulted all others that held it.
>

> -tl

Section 9 Clause 8 of The U.S. Constitution states:

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.