Looking for an HTTP traffic tracker

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 15 23:20:00 UTC 2005

Can I assume you are attempting to make sense of
Apache log files, see which pages you are hosting get
looked at most often, which IP numbers are visiting
most often etc.?

If this is you goal have a look at Webalizer:

  http://www.mrunix.net/webalizer/

At work on our webserver I have it running off a
crontab entry 4 minutes after midnight every day.
Webalizer spits out a bunch of html files with pie
chart images in .png format, so I have set things so
that I have the statistics website that updates daily
for each domain.

Colin McGregor