Volunteer work

Robert Brockway rbrockway-wgAaPJgzrDxH4x6Dk/4f9A at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 15 19:20:10 UTC 2005

Hi all.  We're involved in a volunteer project to provide Linux based
thin clients to the underprivileged around Toronto.  Currently the
pilot project is underway.  We're very busy so I'm having trouble finding
the time to give that this project deserves.

What we need done right now is the development of a Linux cdrom which has
WiFi (probably ndis) drivers for use on thin clients over wireless.  My
plan had been to use Morphix as the ability to overlay on the live FS is
cool.

We can't offer pay for this (we're not getting paid) but we can offer
references both written and verbal.  We can also provide computing
resources to assist in completing the task.

This may be good for someone who wants an interesting project which will
help the community and wants to get a reference out of it too.

Anyone interested should email me off list.

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc.		Phone:	+1-416-669-3073
Senior Technical Consultant	Email:	support-wgAaPJgzrDxH4x6Dk/4f9A at public.gmane.org