Recommendations for USB card reader?

Stewart C. Russell scruss-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 15 12:32:56 UTC 2005

Walter Dnes wrote:
> What are people's
> experiences with all-in-one readers?

If you want something that's cheap, and works, CWO has a Lexar
CF/SD/SM/MS reader for $8. It has a little fold-out USB cable, which is
handy for travel. It also comes with a USB extender cable, something for
which you can easily pay >$10 alone.

It might be USB1.1 only, as it seems a little slower than my 'home'
reader, a SanDisk ImageMate 12-in-1 (... like I really need xD and mSD
capabilities, yeah, right).

CWO <http://cwo.ca/> has stores across the city. They're opening one on
the south side of College, just east of Spadina.

cheers,
  Stewart