LPI

Evan Leibovitch evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 13 16:35:36 UTC 2005

Jason Carson wrote:

>I am going to write my LPI (Linux Professional Instutite) Certification
>but before I do I have to study. Does anyone know or can anyone recommend
>any good books to use as a study guide.

Before spending any money, try one of the freely available sources of
study materials:

There are the IBM online tutorials:
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/lpi/

The British GPL'd LPI study guides:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/lpi-manuals/

The South African "Learn Linux" project:
http://learnlinux.tsf.org.za/

If you speak Spanish, there are some other resources:
http://www.lpi.cl/manual-lpi/

And also in (Brazilian) Portuguese, there's the Foca Linux project:
http://focalinux.cipsga.org.br/

Hope this helps!

- Evan