dhcp assigning two ip to two different cards same host

Jose jose-vS8X3Ji+8Wg6e3DpGhMbh2oLBQzVVOGK at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 13 14:06:39 UTC 2005

Hi

I have this laptop with a wireless and a rj45 network connections, user
needs to sometimes get an ip for the wired connection and sometimes one
for the wireless if he needs to walk around at the office with it, we
assign ip by our dhcp server on a linux suse 9.0, we have the classic
configuration file dhcpd.conf, I tried the following below, but it
doesn't work, is there any way to configure it, I tried a double same
host different ip and different MAC address, same problem dhcp would
mark an error when rebooting the service., any adivice?

# John wireless
  host myt1557 {
   hardware ethernet 00:08:02:ed:10:11; fixed-address 10.4.6.5;
   hardware ethernet 00:11:95:12:h7:mn; fixed-address 10.4.6.6;
  }

Thanks for your help

Jose