[OT] Fun with XP's voice dictation

pking123-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org pking123-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 13 03:46:03 UTC 2005

Sorry if this is off-topic. I thought it would elicit a slight
chuckle in some of you:

    I just had to share this with you. yesterday I was demonstrating
    over the e-mail an example of voice dictation using XP's voice
    dictation feature. I read to him a verse out of the book of genesis
    1:1 very quickly so that he could get some idea about the technology.
    the following was the result, unedited:

        genesis one first one new American Bible: in the beginning when
        god created the heavens and the wrote the earth was a foremost
        wasteland and dark to script of the abyss while MIT wind swept
        over the waters.

Well, maybe you just had to be there.

Paul