OT: Mugs it is; ideas for a catchy phrase?

Alex Beamish talexb-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 26 19:52:24 UTC 2005

On 10/26/05, Madison Kelly <linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Wow, I was not expecting so much feedback, thank you!
>
> So then, coffee mugs it is!
>
> The next question is what to put on it. I have a basic logo (if you
> go to the TLE-BU main page you can see it in the top left) but I need a
> catchy phrase. Anyone here creative and willing to help me out with this?

You could probably come up with a Top Ten list of things to put on the mug
..

10. You deleted what?
9. Backups: good for what fails you
8. When it's absolutely, positively got to be there
7. Avoid the queasy feeling of too much coffee .. do your backups!
6. A backup a day keeps the pink slip away
5. You still needed those files?
4. Visualize World Peace .. and good backups
3. I'm smiling because I Have A Backup
2. Your files are safe .. now fill this mug up
1. What, me worry? I have backups!

Alex
just a copywriter in a developer's body