OT: Marketting question

billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 26 13:31:13 UTC 2005

Both of those are my most coveted give aways. Mugs I like because they are functional and any logo on them is okay.

T-shirts are great too. I have no problem being a walking poster for your company when I get the poster for free.

One of the worst things I got was a 8x6 picture frame. It was a nice frame, but the logos on it made it look tacky.

Do you know who your audience is? Is it geeks or is it suits, or is it something in between.