nonprofit organizations using open source

Meng Cheah meng-D1t3LT1mScs at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 25 21:48:24 UTC 2005

William Park wrote:
> I see the name Greenpeace alot.  Main problem with NPO is that their
> budget (hence IT budget) is approved by whoever give the money.  But, I
> would think health-care sector would have more NPOs than IT sector.

I meant "I'm looking at seeking employment in the IT dept of a nonprofit
organization."

Q: What IT dept? One person does it all here.
A: OK, where do I start? :-)

Dream job:
nonprofit body
with FOSS
in Toronto

Wake up!!! Oh well, one can dream, can't one?

Agreed, NPOs may pay less but I'm willing...
Anyone knows of anyone looking for a tech?

Failing which, I'll settle for the name of the npo and the FOSS used :-)
Colin has graciously provided me with the first entry.

Meng