nonprofit organizations using open source

Meng Cheah meng-D1t3LT1mScs at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 24 20:58:00 UTC 2005

I'm looking at seeking employment in the nonprofit sector.

Does anyone know of any nonprofit organizations or charities in Toronto
that use open source or FOSS? I don't expect that there are any that use
solely open source. I may be wrong, in fact I hope I'm wrong. I expect a
mix of Microsoft products, BSD and Linux.

Just the name of the organization and the kinds of operating systems
used will be sufficient. Of course, any other relevant information will
be greatly appreciated. You may reply to me personally or to the list,
whichever you choose. All confidences will be honored.

I'm thinking of adding whatever organizations I receive to the GTALUG
Wiki when completed - just the name and kinds of OS used.

Thanks.

Meng