Visual J# Developer Wanted

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 21 14:57:31 UTC 2005

Good day,
I am part-owner of an eMarketing company. We have a client for whom
we're developing a Web site in three phases. We've been trying to
convince them otherwise, but because of political reasons, they are
requiring that we develop their site in Visual J#.NET 2003 (I won't
get into the reasons here, fascinating as they are). We are a PHP type
of company, so sourcing this talent has proven difficult; the
developer I thought I'd found dropped out of the project this morning!

I'm wondering if anyone on this list either has this skill and is
willing to sell it, or knows someone with same. The project I need
completed isn't terribly big or complex, and it needs to be done in
first draft form two weeks today. So if anyone is intersted, please
contact me ASAP off-list.

Thanks,
Aaron.