OT Anybody got underexposed digital photos?

Tony Abou-Assaleh taa-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 21 04:37:53 UTC 2005

My friend, Billy, did some experiments with different algorithms. He used
some of my photos to illustrate the results. All are posted on his site
at:

http://scanline.ca/nlm/
http://scanline.ca/nlm/examples.html

Enjoy,

TAA

Tony Abou-Assaleh
Lecturer, Computer Science Department
Brock University, St. Catharines, ON, Canada, L2S 3A1
Office: MC J215
Tel:    +1(905)688-5550 ext. 5243
Fax:    +1(905)688-3255
Email:  taa-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org